- Magnification: 1-6x
- Objective Lens Dia: 24mm
- Ocular Lens Dia: 39mm / 1.5in
- Ocular Lens Length: 66mm / 2.6in
- Exit Pupil: 10.4-4.0mm
- Optics Coating: Fully multi coated
- Field of View: 116.2-19.2 feet@ 100 yards
- Field of View: 24.0-4.0°
- Eye Relief: 100mm / 3.9in
- Length: 262mm / 10.3in
- Weight: 495g / 17.5oz
- Tube Dia: 30mm
- Click Value: 1/2MOA
- Adjustment Range: ＞120MOA
- Parallax Setting: 100 yards
- Reticle: Fiber center dot
- Illumination: 11 levels red
- Battery Type: CR2032
- Finish: Black matte
- With extra tactical style exposed elevation turret, and easy to replace the capped one
- Fiber-optic powered center dot in red, it can ensure the illuminated dot to be used under the strongest sunlight
- Shock tested to 1000g, IP67 waterproof 30min under 1 meter water
- Fully nitrogen purged to eliminate any fogging of the lenses internally
- High quality 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Diopter compensation from fast-focus eyepiece (+2 to -2)
- Including items: one pair of 30mm weaver scope rings, power ring lever mount, flip-up caps and cleaning cloth
FMC and Extra-Low Dispersion Optics Creates High Intensity and Very Little Distortion Image
True 6x Zoom Factor, Edge-to-Edge Image without Inside Dark Ring Around the Image
30mm Monotube, 2nd Focal Plane, True 1x Power That Can Use Two Eyes Open For Shooting
1/2MOA Capped Low Profile Adjustment w/ Total 120MOA Range, w/ Power Ring Lever Mount
Wide Field of View 1x Power Reaches 24.0 Degree, 100mm 4.0in Eye Relief, IP67 Water Proof
Advanced Fiber Center Dot Reticle with Illumination Can Be Even Used under the Strongest Sunlight
Take Lapua Magnum 338 Recoil and All Fields of Application for Hunting, Sporting & Competition
HOW LONG IT TAKES ?
Standard Shipping: 3-7 business days by USPS
For customers outside the United States, the shipping times can vary significantly based on the destination country.
Shipping from China
In case of a stock shortage in the US warehouse and the product is shipped from China:
Delivery Time: 2-7 business days shipping by Fedex, depending on the destination country.
This extended range accounts for both production and transit times, including any potential delays in customs.
It's important to note that these time frames are estimates and can be affected by factors such as customs clearance, logistics operations, and regional public holidays. Always refer to the tracking information provided for the most accurate and up-to-date status of your shipment.