· Maverick Gen II red dot sight is compact, solid and light weight for all application Tactical, Hunting & Sporting
· The illumination state of the red dot sight is 3MOA Dot Size with 11 Levels Red Dot Intensity, 10 Daylight & 1 NV
· Gen II has unlimited eye relief and parallax free (<1MOA)
· Maverick Gen II red dot sight has 38mm 1.5" From Bottom to Red Dot Sight Center
· This red dot sight has 1MOA Direct Finger Adjustment with Audible Click, Total 100MOA
· This type of red dot sight comes with Picatinny QD Riser Mount w/ Safety Button & Lower Mount, Lens Cap
· This 3x Magnifier Has Crystal Sharp Clear, Fit Various Red Dot Scopes, W/ 30mm Flip Side QD Mount Ring, Diopter Compensation, w/ Great Gift Package
· We Vector Optics has developed finally this 3x magnifier that exceptional clarity and fully Adjustable. The reticle can be centered even if the height of the red dot or sight is at a different height
· This 3x Magnifier is truly one of the best 3x magnifiers on the market. Paired up with excellent flip to side mount that holds tight yet at the push of a button can disengage the magnifier to be flipped to the side.
· This 3x magnifier will preform as good or better than ones costing $400+ For a fraction of the price
· The 3x magnifier with flip to the side mount converts the sights instantly into a sighting system for longer range targeting and tactical advantage situations
· This professional grade Vector Optics magnifier is adjustable for windage and elevation to better align with the red dot Sight without changing the actual ZERO of the sight.
· The flip mount of this 3x magnifier when pushed rotates to stay on and off line of sight quickly. It is just that you need to be sure the center height of The mount used matches that of the red dot sight
A magnifier is a device placed behind a scope or scope. They're designed for optimal close- and mid-range capability without switching guns or optics, greatly improving your accuracy.
MAVERICK 1X22 GENII RED DOT SIGHT
· Magnification: N/A
· Objective Lens: 22mm
· Eye Relief: Free
· Optics Coating: Multi coated
· Overall Length: 76mm / 3.0 inch
· QD Base Length: 48mm / 1.9 inch
· Low Mount Length: 48mm / 1.5 inch
· Width: 44mm / 1.7 inch
· Height: 38mm(1.5") from bottom to center
· Weight: 188g / 6.6 ounce
· Click Value: 1MOA
· Parallax: 1 MOA at 80 yards
· Dot Intensity: 11 levels
· Dot Size: 3MOA
· Elevation Range: 100MOA
· Windage Range: 100MOA
· Mounting: Picatinny
· Battery Style: CR2032
· Excellent for moving target and raid shot
· Shock proof, water resistance and fog proof
· High quality aluminum alloy 6061 in durable black matte finish
· With QD mount knob lock feature
· Free Fitting involved: retail package, QD picatinny mount, low weaver mount, rubber cover, hex keys and cleaning cloth etc
3X RED DOT MAGNIFIER W/ FLIP SIDE MOUNT
· Magnification: 3x
· Objective Lens Dia: 26mm
· Exit Pupil: 7.0mm
· Length: 108mm (4.2 inch)
· Height: 36mm (1.4 inch, from the base to the ring center)
· Weight (net):325g (11.65ounce, with mount)
· Eye Relief: 60mm (2.4 Inch)
· Field of View (ft@100yds):49 feet
· Optics Coating: Fully multi coated
· Shock proof that is designed for real fire caliber
· Can be adjust
· High-durability aircraft grade 6061 T6 aluminum alloy in black matte body covered with rubber
· With SCTM-17 30mm flip to side QD mount ring
· Fast focus eyepiece at ocular lens adjustment
· Free fitting involved: 30mm flip side mount, lens cap, cleaning cloth and hex keys etc
HOW LONG IT TAKES ?
Standard Shipping: 3-7 business days by USPS
For customers outside the United States, the shipping times can vary significantly based on the destination country.
Shipping from China
In case of a stock shortage in the US warehouse and the product is shipped from China:
Delivery Time: 2-7 business days shipping by Fedex, depending on the destination country.
This extended range accounts for both production and transit times, including any potential delays in customs.
It's important to note that these time frames are estimates and can be affected by factors such as customs clearance, logistics operations, and regional public holidays. Always refer to the tracking information provided for the most accurate and up-to-date status of your shipment.